With the private GTS servers enabled is there a way to send to Gen IV?

Back in the day we used PokeGen and sendpkm.py which doesn't work with the new private servers as far as I know.

Not looking to use a hacked pokemon to interact with other players or obliterate the game. A female Absol with False Swipe, Mean Look, Thunder Wave, and Baton Pass is what I am trying to make (Preferably with Super Luck). Easy to guess what it's for. I could breed it but the thought of that amount of time spent makes my head hurt. But now I'm here having spent all that time searching for a method when I heard there were new private servers. But by now it's just principle and the resource might prove helpful in the future anyway.

As for why I'm back in Platinum. Got back in to Pokemon a week ago and trying to beat all the Gen's I didn't do everything in. Just a completionist tick of mine.

Thanks for the assistance.

• 2 months later...
13 hours ago, Jollygator said:

What kind of program is sendpkm.py? Is it like Pokecheck where it tells you if your Pokemon is legal or not?

No, it's a program that lets your select a .pkm file (Pokemon data) and give you that same Pokemon when you "log in" to the GTS in your Gen IV game. It's pretty much just like Pokecheats GTS (which is surprisingly still online).