PKhax Illegal stats revert after battle (singleplayer) Any possible known solution ?

P.K_FIRE

I'm running the latest PKHaX (Illegal Mode) and modifying my Pokemons Stats,

nothing insane.. Just like +10 on HP and +10 on defense for my Aron...

Nonetheless whats important here is that after setting my stats & saving them, then proceeding to launch the game and play (Singleplayer/Story:

My stat changes are applied, however after a battle, my stats will revert back to what they were before I change them with PKHaX..

My stats will also revert back to the way they were before I edited them with PKHax if I transfer my pokemon into the PC box while I'm in-game...

I already read a couple threads about the same issue as I'm having (currently explaining to you), what I understand is that the game checks for oddities in the stats and just automatically sets the stats to what they should be, hence why the stats revert back..

That I understand, BUT...

My question for YOU is

Are there any hacks/mods/NTR whatever... that make changes to the game so that your Pokemon stats remain the same no matter what, to prevent the aforementioned situation..? I want to retain my stat changes permanently.. If yes, please tell me here! :)

Edited by P.K_FIRE