I'm Back!

Mobius

Training versus Hacking: What do you use?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Training versus Hacking: What do you use?

• Yep, I create my entire team with Pokesav!
    • No, I do it by the book!
    • Only for certain Pokemon...

Wow, things have changed around here, haven't they? Did something happen to the other site?

Anyway, I was a member of the forums a couple years back, before my Pearl version broke. It's been so long that I forget my username on there, but I'm sure it was either Mobius or Mobiusdiablo (since they've been the only two I names I use since the dawn of time). Ah, who am I kidding? Why should I expect anyone to remember me from way back then when they have their own affairs to deal with?

I would have rejoined sooner, but after having to replace Pearl (let alone the rest of my games!) and training my Pokemon right (EV-style), I've finally gotten my Diamond party up to a "respectable" level (55-65; Pearl was the only version that got past that point without me restarting it since I transferred my Pokemon from Ruby, Sapphire, and FireRed to them).

That said, I have a new laptop and way too much free time, so I expect (hope) that I'll be on here longer than I was before. 'Bye!

Hello There.

Aw i can't seem to remember you. My name on the previous forum was KnightVVing, do you happen to recall anything about me?

Nah, sorry. I might have seen something like Knightwing, but then again, I'm horrible when it comes to names. Anyway, thanks a lot.