Latios Request

That really is odd. I loaded the pkm file on my Pokesav and it have the IVs and EVs. Perhaps it was lost in the transfer. I'm not sure.

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Just Speed and Special Attack is fine. 255 on those. 31 IVs in all categories.

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Looking at the Pokemon, the stats appear to be correct. 394 is Latios' max Special Attack and 319 is his max neutral natured Speed.

^_^ I didn't really look at the stats just noticed it was shiny lol. Might of just been a error on my part.

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Double post so you will see it. So i don't have to make another one then? and do you want your poke back?

It looks fine to me. Thank you so much! And no, you may keep the Pokemon I traded to you. I'm sure it's not much, but it's something. For the sake of knowing, what ball does it say Scyther was captured in? I reality, I used a Park Pall (Competition Ball in HG/SS). I'm unsure if you were using a Johto game or a Sinnoh game. I'd like to know what the ball would register as in the Sinnoh region, for shits and giggles.