Battle Tree Consecutive Wins Editing

Hi,I have a question regarding Battle Tree Consecutive Wins save editing in PKHex.

There is an option in PKHex to change the Battle Tree consecutive wins so that you don't have to grind all day to get the stamp & beat Red/Blue. This method works perfectly for actually battling them and getting the stamps; however, this does not trigger the flag that gets you prizes from the receptionist after x wins as seen in the screenshot below:

oHtwGP.png

When I legitimately got 20 consecutive wins, the receptionist gave me Rare Candy, PP Up, and Moomoo milk; however when I edit the number of wins through PKHex, I don't get any of the items for the respective number of victories. I tried editing number of battles, BP earned, total battles, trainer battles, moves, used, Pokemons defeated, etc... But this event will not trigger no matter what. Is there another offset that needs to be edited so that this event will trigger? If anyone knows any details about this, please tell me. Thanks!!

(What I did was get to 29, 39, 49 and then manually won the 30, 40, and 50th battle.)