Pokesav - Secret ID?

Dhaos

Ok so, here's my situation. I have some pokemon on pokemon ranch, unfortunately I put them all there before I restarted my game (I had to restart, and please don't ask why, it's a long story). I still have 1 pokemon from before I restarted on my Pearl (someone had it saved for me and I asked for it back now for this reason) and I need someone to find it's Secret ID for me if possible. Any help is appreciated, you can PM or email me if it facilitates things.

Thanks

• 9 months later...

Forgive me for necroing, but I'm one of the few people who have the same problem, which I hope to solve soon.

I think it may be possible to find the Secret ID from PokeSav, but I'm not sure. Has anyone tried that method yet? The GameFAQs thread mentions the use of an Action Replay DS. Is there a way around that/an alternative?

It is possible, that's what the guy was asking for. A lot of people use that method... me included.

The only ways I know to find your SID is through AR, PokeSav/Gen, or by catching a random shiny (inclined to think that it's not very reliable).

So all I'd need is a Pokemon from my old game, then the Secret ID from PokeSav and a save file on Pokemon Diamond in order to take out my Ranch Pokemon? Unless you mean the AR... I'm quite slow, sorry. >.>