TERRA#493' Battle Stadium

TERRA#493

Welcome to TERRA#493' Battle Stadium!

I'm accepting all challenges usually, because only with practise, one can be get the best.

I prefer UU/NU-Battles but OU-Battles are okay too. Please notice that, when you challenge me, Yanmega is OU and Latias is 00ber, which means that you only may use Yanmega in OU-Battles and Latias only in 00ber-Battles. No D/Cs, OHKO Clause, Sleep Clause, Species Clause, Evasion Clause, Item Clause (except Life Orb and Leftovers), No Luck Items (Bright Powder, Quick Claw). etc.. If you are a nice guy, try to use no Weather-Team, because they are all the same, and that's boring. But you can use it, if you demand on one..

If i'm feel like, i'll record my Battle and upload it on YouTube, if you don't agree with that, don't challenge me!

Edited by TERRA#493

I'll take you on at some point, but be aware that 1) I have a weather team, and 2) I'm breaking item clause (lefties on multiple pokemon). And I play OU tier. I have no issue with Latias/Yanmega according to your listing, as I don't use either one. However, I also ask for OHKO clause. I'll get in touch with you about this later.

I'll take you on at some point, but be aware that 1) I have a weather team, and 2) I'm breaking item clause (lefties on multiple pokemon). And I play OU tier. I have no issue with Latias/Yanmega according to your listing, as I don't use either one. However, I also ask for OHKO clause. I'll get in touch with you about this later.

1. I've written: (Item Clause [except Life Orb and Leftovers).

2. I forgot, to write OHKO Clause. It's standard, so one don't has to ask about ^^"

3. I can play against your Weather Team. I generally prefer conventional Teams, but it doesn't matter, when you use a Weather Team =)