Is there a list of things that could get you banned from PGL if you edit them on your save?

ashrobb

I'm asking this questions after several discussions I have read related to this http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/information/4d1b7dcd-253a-40f1-99f0-3668ce348c1b

It is the news that any unauthorized editing on your save data could get you banned from the PGL (Error Code: 090-0211)

Many said it was because hacked Pokémon, obviously, but people claimed over several forums as GameFAQs that some other modified data could be read and get you a ban as well. Precisely editing the Pokémiles, money or battle points for example, amongst other stuff. Is this legit? Do we have some place where this has been checked?

I don't create Pokémon from scratch, only edit them in key aspects that doesn't made them illegal, but I have edited these aspects of my save file. I'm wondering if I would need to restart if I want to get back to random and ranked battles and that stuff. Thanks for your help.

There is a lot of potential red flags since Pokemon Global Link actually makes records of what you sync to your account through Game Sync. Two of the biggest red flags are unusually high amount of PokeMiles or BP. Others include (but possibly not) game progression in regards to your game time. When you game sync, it normally even keeps track of the day you started your file or something to that effect, which keeps it recorded. Those are the most likely candidates that they look for when looking for edited save files. My account for my AS was banned due to the high count of PokeMiles I had stored on it as wella s BP. I know because everything else was normal or not edited. I had to cancel my game sync data for my AS and restart the game fresh, wait for them to delete the data on Global Link like they do every Tuesday, then re-register my new save. I learned my lesson.