PkHex issue with EVs

capi246

So I am currently on the N3dsXL; I have been importing my save with ninjax to get the homebrew launcher and using the savedata manager that's on there.

Anyway, the issue I'm having is that when I edit the EVs, then import to OR, they seem to work. However, when I then export the save back into PKHex, it shows the EVS all wrong and over 508. Is this an issue for anyone else? I've had to create pokemon on PKHex and then edit them with Powersaves, which seems redundant.

Thanks for any help.

The issue I'm having is that when I edit the EVs, then import to OR, they seem to work. However, when I then export the save back into PKHex, it shows the EVS all wrong and over 508. Is this an issue for anyone else? I've had to create pokemon on PKHex and then edit them with Powersaves, which seems redundant.

Just so things are clear for Kaphotics.

You export your save file "Main" in homebrew with the use of savedata manager. You edit that save with PKHeX. Toy then save your edits by going to "File/Export Save/Export Main" and then inject that save file back into your game with savedata manager. Then, once injected back into your game, the edits you made all appear wrong?