Regarding legality on injected WCs (Gen VI)

Zeazevedo

Hello.

First of all, I know a injected mon will never be Legit, but it might be Legal. I am acquainted with the terms.

Here's the thing, I live in a place where (other than the Wi-Fi ones) I will never be able to get any kind of code distribution/Nintendo Zone distribution (when I found out about NBAhomepass It was to late to get Mew).

I have been trying like crazy to get a EU/PAL Mew code, but I can't find anyone whiling to trade for what I have.

So here's my question, If I find a way to inject a Mew event wondercard to my game, will the resulting mew be exactly like one generated from a code?

What I mean is if that Mew will be the exact same, random PID and data, originating a Pokémon that is equal to the one originated legitly?

I know it would be legal only, but honestly I am out of choices, and If it would be the exact same thing I'd like to have a Mew myself, but If the injected wondercard originates a Clone with the same data as the one used to dump the card, I'd rather not do it.

There are still 3 more of these events and from the looks of it I might never get one code for those.

Thank you for the help.