I have a service request

zeus408

hi i have some pk6 files that i wasn't able to finish editing the met location for example: my cresselia, shaymin sky form, and heatran. can you please pm me and i will email you the pk6 files and can you make these pokemon met locations legit for me please? i'm trying to use them in my Y game right now and i put there origin game as OR becuase im getting OR soon and i want to use it in there, so i edited all the pokes according to the legit met locations in OR including events,but all i ask of you is to check each file and see if it is legit please. also if u have time can u check out my pcdata.bin file to see if my pokemon are legit? also i just updated my 3ds thinking all my pokemon are good to go but it seems like MOST of them are not legit and most of the met location edits did not stick using the pcdata.bin web exploit, i am not able to use most of the pokes on the battlespot play, it says there is something wrong with ur pokemon, i know that i put some of them are hatched from eggs but there really not supposed too. so please I WILL PAY WHOEVER TAKES THERE TIME AND CHECKS THAT ALL MY POKES ARE LEGIT FOR MY Y GAME. THANK YOU. ALSO IF U WANT U CAN TALK TO ME ON KIK:Zeus_Swerve