Just your everyday legality problems

ZombieCraze

Having some problems making some pokemon for online battling. Seems like something that's somewhat of a common problem on this board. I just very recently got into playing battles online, so i'm still fairly new to creating legal pokemon. I really have problems only once in a while, but recently i've been having problems creating some legendaries that i can use on Battlespot. The two i am having trouble with are an Arceus and Rayquaza. I've gone and recreated them on PKHeX two or three times now since they haven't been working, but no matter how i change them arround, i cant manage to make it so they pass through. I'd attach them to this thread, but i'm unsure how to do so. Any feedback would be appreciated.

I totally didn't edit this part. If anyone could explain how to add my files on this thread, that would be great. It would be a pain to explain how i could fix my problem via text.

Upload to mediafire or any other suitable filehost. Until then, use this as a reference point, you'll find Rayquaza and Arceus files.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xc0n5i4ieo2ncw9/PKDB.zip

If making a pentagon Rayquaza make sure: Met Level is 70, no relearn moves, met location is Sky Pillar in OR or AS.

Edited by RustInPeace

Upload to mediafire or any other suitable filehost. Until then, use this as a reference point, you'll find Rayquaza and Arceus files.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xc0n5i4ieo2ncw9/PKDB.zip

If making a pentagon Rayquaza make sure: Met Level is 70, no relearn moves, met location is Sky Spiller in OR or AS.

Hey, thanks for the help. I'll remember to use mediafire or something next time. From the download file, I managed to get an Arceus through, but i'm still having trouble with Rayquaza. I loaded up the file and all I really changed were some of the moves from the one I downloaded and it's still giving me some trouble. I'll screw around with it a little more to see if I can get it to work.