RAM2SAV Legality issues

DaRizzleTheMan

I recently got PKHex via the RAM2SAV method, and I have encountered a big issue. I am finding it SO DIFFICULT to make Pokémon that I make legal. I make sure moves, stats and abilities are legal, and I make every non legendary/generation 6 pokemon that I "gen" hatched from Black 2 and hatched from an egg in Castelia City, yet although I do all that, only four out of the many that I have made have actually worked on WiFi, and since I am very active battling people in the NeverUsed tier, it makes it awkward when I cannot battle them because of legality.

Is there some way of at least checking legality or what am I doing wrong?

Text isn't enough, it would help greatly if you shared the pokemon files. If I'm reading right, you generate all pokemon from Black 2 as hatched eggs? Including Gen VI? Not right, make sure pre-Gen VI pokemon hatched in Black 2 have "Day care couple" as egg met conditions. It's easier though to just set non-legendary pokemon as eggs met in "Day care helpers" and met location as Lumiose City or Battle Resort. Make sure they have legal relearn moves (level 1 and egg moves). Again, sharing your ram2sav would help.