PKM AS Savegame Edit with PKHeX

fak0ring

Hey all,

im using a 3DS with Emunand 9.5. I've managed to extract my savegame and i can edit the main file. But when i try to import it back, im always getting this error:

Failure !

result

Level: -7

Summary: 4

Module: 17

Desc: 561

It doesnt matter what i edit, it is always the same error. Can anyone help me please?

What are you using? Gateway, SaveDataFiler? If so, did you make sure you export the save pressing y on SDF? Then in PKHex, you export save there, holding shift? I think it automatically exports a save file as if it's a ramsav, hence why you have to hold shift when clicking on "export sav." If you're using the browser exploit, it doesn't work on emunand, only sysnand.

Thanks for your answer, im using Gateway and SaveDataFiler yes. That "shift" thing could be the problem, that wasn't mentioned in the guide i was using.

I will try it this time with holding shift, thanks for your help :)

<edit>

OMG NOW its working by pressing just shift, THANKS alot :bidoof:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i have an issue now. My current version of the 3DS is still patch 9.5.0_23. problem is the web injection websites wont load. bit.ly/1yRUulB and bit.ly/1JpcyGT wont load for some reason. i have internet so its not me. i tried to load it on my computer and it still wouldn't work. Are these sites down for good???