Pretty Please! I Need Someone's Help!

Hey! I've just recently created a new team on Pokesav. I made all the Pokemon information very symbolic (such as nicknames, ribbons, dates, etc). I have the files ready... My only problem is, I lost my link up cable. Actually, my friend lost it... There are 7 Pokemon in all. If you could, anyone, please give me a hand. I'm trying to get my team ready to play through Platinum before the Gold and Silver remakes. My AIM is AutumnEclipseX. I could send you the files through there...or through email. I'm practically begging you guys for your help.

If you can help me, I would greatly appreciate it... :smile:

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

I have the files all 100% done. This will only takes minutes of your time. I will offer you a legit event shiny Pichu if you help. I can't expect someone to help for free. I will give you that as a reward.

Pretty PLEASE!? =(

Darkrai.pkm

Gardevoir.pkm

Kyogre.pkm

Metagross.pkm

Mewtwo.pkm

Pidgeot.pkm

Scizor.pkm

Darkrai.pkm

Gardevoir.pkm

Kyogre.pkm

Metagross.pkm

Mewtwo.pkm

Pidgeot.pkm

Scizor.pkm

I offered to send them through Email or AIM. I create Pokemon in the party slots as a whole. It's a little easier since it's a single file rather than 7 individual ones. For some reason, it won't let me upload those files because they aren't .pkm files. I could go through and save each of them...but would you actually find that easier? lol.

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

I added the .pkm files.