Figuring out Pokeblock effectiveness

Tiddlywinks

I was trying to figure out how much different kinds of Pokeblocks add to a Pokemon's condition, but Rainbow Pokeblocks are throwing me for a loop. I was wondering if someone who can export pkm files might help me out. (I'm supposing that when you export a pkmn, you can see the contest condition values, but I don't really know...?)

(The problem with Rainbow Pokeblocks: a Pokemon with 0 affection goes from 0 to max condition in 69 Rainbow Pokeblocks. 3*69 = 207, 4*69 = 276; so either 255 isn't the max, the increment is between 3 and 4, or the increment changes.)

At worst, I can just set up a few Pokemon of my own and then trade them to someone so they can see what the condition values are. But it would be great if someone could just test it on their own game a bit and report the results. Careful testing is probably called for, though, since it seems Pokeblocks have different effectiveness at different points (perhaps split 0-99, 100-199, and 200-255, like friendship?). The Pokemon tested on should all have the same affection (in Pokemon-Amie), too. (I'm fairly sure that level 2-3 affection boosts base effectiveness by 1 point of condition, lv 4 boosts by 2 points, and lv 5 boosts by 4 points, but if you'd like to double-check the differences for affection, too, it'd certainly be welcome. Nature doesn't seem to make a difference, though, I think.)

The below may help a bit if you try to test it yourself. This is what I know for how many of different types of Pokeblocks it takes to go from 0 to max condition.

(Format: Pokeblock type: number for lv 0-1 affection (/for lv 2-3/for lv 4/for lv 5))

* single-color Pokeblock: 32 (/29/26/22)

* single-color Pokeblock +: 16 (/15/15/13)

* Rainbow Pokeblock: 69 (/53/43/34)

* Rainbow Pokeblock +: 16 (/15/15/13)

So, would anyone be willing to help me with this somehow?