Box Data Report Errors

Kaisonic

I noticed that a couple columns in the Box Data Report are incorrect:

OTLang

DSRegionID

The problem is the resource files have a header line as well as ID,Name for each line. This is fine for the UI since it's loaded with getUnsortedCBList, but InitializeStrings loads "languages" and "regions3ds" with getSimpleStringList, which causes those columns in the Box Data Report to be off by one index (DSRegionID is off by one, but OTLang happens to be correct most of the time just because the line numbers happen to match up with their IDs) as well as showing superfluous data ("1,Americas (NA/SA)" instead of just "Americas (NA/SA)").

Also, the position column is 0-indexed, so the Pokemon in Position B26:02 is in box 27, slot 3, which seems a bit counter-intuitive.

Also also, as a completely separate question, would you be opposed to me adding the data formatting functionality of my version of KeySAV2 as a separate tool in PkHex? A couple people have asked me to add support for injectiondebug.bin, pcdata.bin, etc in KeySAV2 so they can make Reddit threads using the web injection method instead of save decrypting (and so cartridge users can do entire boxes instead of battle videos), but since PkHex already opens these files, it seems more effective to just add more text exporting options to PkHex (some users might find it helpful anyway). I'm thinking of making it just a menu option (like Tools -> Create Formatted Text from Box Data or something), and a window pops up that looks basically like the options tab of KeySAV2. Is that a good idea, or would you rather me just add support for the new bin files in KeySAV2?

Thanks for all you do :-)