Noob question on Event Downloads.

alock

See I'm new here and I saw the download events section, which really interested me 'cuz they aren't ilegal pokes.

So I decided to come to the forums to see how I could implement those .pkms there to my actual save file for platinum.

I did find some good stuff here, but I didn't quite get how I can get those pokes to my save file.

I'm currently using a flashcart since I couldn't buy my retail version yet.

I'll appreciate any info on how to do the mentioned above.

Thanks.

It's really simple. Get Pokesav and make a sav file on your flash cart by starting the game and saving. Once you did that, put the sav file on your computer and load it into Pokesav, then simply hit the storage edit button then click the load button on one of the slots. select the pkm you downloaded to load it in that slot. Once you have done that, click OK, then save and the Pokemon should be in your storage.

*Edit: This should be under the save editing section.

It's really simple. Get Pokesav and make a sav file on your flash cart by starting the game and saving. Once you did that, put the sav file on your computer and load it into Pokesav, then simply hit the storage edit button then click the load button on one of the slots. select the pkm you downloaded to load it in that slot. Once you have done that, click OK, then save and the Pokemon should be in your storage.

*Edit: This should be under the save editing section.

Oh... think I actually got it now :creep:

sorry for being so noob... just got my ds today and was kinda worried about those events.

anyways thank you for your help.

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

One last thing if anyone may answer it...

can I get the JPN event pokes directly to an USA Platinum or should I get it to a JPN platinum and then trade it to my USA platinum?