I'm new to this... (questions)

Solo'd

I was wondering if I could make pokemon eggs.

I want to start my Pokemon Platinum with my team ready from the start.

I am going to use Piplup as my starter and then I want:

Togepi

Shroomish

Growlithe

Pineco

*Insert HM Slave* (help?)

I tried to do this but I don't want to make my pokemon really powerful. How do I make it fair? Stats for them? I'm confused. Also, can I make an egg of each pokemon insteade and will the stats generate from the game? :S

Also, am I able to request a sav file with the stuff I asked for? Or just pokemon by trade? My wifi doesn't work. :(

• 2 weeks later...
I was wondering if I could make pokemon eggs.

I want to start my Pokemon Platinum with my team ready from the start.

I am going to use Piplup as my starter and then I want:

Togepi

Shroomish

Growlithe

Pineco

*Insert HM Slave* (help?)

I tried to do this but I don't want to make my pokemon really powerful. How do I make it fair? Stats for them? I'm confused. Also' date=' can I make an egg of each pokemon insteade and will the stats generate from the game? :S

Also, am I able to request a sav file with the stuff I asked for? Or just pokemon by trade? My wifi doesn't work. :([/quote']

You could simply make them all already hatched. That way all the EVs, Pokerus, and etc. won't get reset.

I usually make a team of already Ev'ed Pokemons, all/some hatched/palparked, starting at lv 5, equiping with Lucky Eggs. It makes things much more enjoyable in my experience. You don't have to worry about battling certain Pokemons that will give you wrong EVs. Everything has been set, so you'll be able to fully enjoy the plot of the game. Well, hopefully same to you.

For the stats, move sets and EVs, use Smogon's analysis. For the legit part of PokeSaved Pokemons, make sure the you pay attention to the hex values matching the number of the location met the egg hatched and whom the egg was received. If you plan to make them all hatched, then the PID/IV part shouldn't be worried as there are no relationships. But if you palparked the Pokemons, then you have to click the PID/IV table and select the PID and nature that matches your Pokemon's nature and class. For the class, e.g. you want a Bronzor with Heatproof, Heatproof would be consider class 2, whilst Levitate is class 1. You can get the info about the class abilities on Serebii's pokedex.

Hope that helped.