Trash byte fix/legal check these?

Metalbear

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really, the only algorithm I use for my regular Pokemon would be Normal NDS/GBA.

I only use otherwise if I'm making one from Colosseum, a hatched Pokemon, or an event.

I'd go with the Normal NDS/GBA one. Assuming Slowking is from the wild.

and which ability do i choose? 1 or 2?

does it depend on what i need for the moveset i used?

well i caught it in kanto then traded it over to hoenn, but ill use the kanto just to be safe.

next up: YANMEGA. (probably ready for friday...)

THANKS AGAIN!

NOTE TO MODERATORS: it seems the posts do not count in this thread, i dont mine at all as i will be posting quite a bit here.

Hey Metal, are you migrating these to D/P or Platinum, if D/P ignore this but if Platinum I wanted to tell you that all your pokemon need to have their Hidden Hex Values set 46h to 37.

lol maybe i should explain my evil plan......(THE ONE THAT DOES NOT INVOLVE AUSTIN POWERS lol)

basically all the pokemon that i post here originated from a gba game (except for obvious ones in 4th gen), they were then transfered to diamond through palpark. THEN they were placed in my wii ranch until platinum came out. after a lot of trading and migrating, i now have all my "bad" poke's in my wii ranch, no poke's in any gba game i own, and one of each final evolution in my platinum. i plan on making "enhanced" versions of each pokemon that isnt already lv.100 in my platinum and using a code to edit over them so by the time NA HG/SS copies make it to canada, i will have one of every final evolve at lv.100.

whew....does that clear things up? i guess i truely AM a "mad scientist of hacking":biggrin:

PS. i never migrated to platinum, but i guess it wouldnt hurt to play it safe.

• 4 weeks later...

The Yanmega's PID isn't a shiny one... maybe you should make it a hatched Pokemon?

EDIT: Er. Same minute post. >_> I'll check Jumpluff in a sec.

ANOTHER EDIT: Jumpluff's algorithm type seems a bit odd (Type 3...? Never seen that before,) and it has the wrong class for Chlorophyll. It needs Class 1.

Here's a fixed file of Jumpluff. Its attack IV was lowered to 13, and its HP Type is: Flying, Power 68.

If someone could run this through the Trash Byte Normalizer, that'd be great. :)

(Fixed) IMPROVED JUMPLUFF.pkm

(Fixed) IMPROVED JUMPLUFF.pkm

Edited by Aarux