Does nothing work or am I missing something?

Working with W2 -

I need some help, someone please give some advice? I've been trying everything I could find, I don't want to have to learn C++ or something JUST to hack simple things on White 2.

Starter Editing -

Tried: Twisted Fatal Starter Editor, Zero's Starter Editor

I tried all the Starter Editors I could find, none of them worked, so I found out how to hex edit it but I can't figure out how to get the opening visual to change (the pictures of the starters with the names) so now, you choose visually from the original 3, but when you choose, you get the right one.

Trainer Editor -

Tried: Spiky Eared Pichu's DS Map Editor, Kazo's BWTE

Spiky's DS map editor won't let me select the trainer editors, so I guess it's just incomplete or something?

BWTE works until I load the game. The very next scene change from any savepoint will freeze, no matter what I change in the narcs; number of pkmn, type of pkmn, money reward, trainer type, etc.

Text Editor -

Tried: Spiky Eared Pichu's DS Map Editor,

All I wanted to change was a few Gym Leader names, Juniper's opening statement, and take out "Your opponent is about to send in *PKMN*" to not show the *PKMN* so it's a blind switch.

No matter what I change, it freezes on the next scene change.

Script Editor -

I haven't tried anything yet, and all I want changed is receiving certain items earlier on.

IE: EXP Share+Fishing Rod+Bike+Shiny Charm

*In other words, I want the item layout to be the same was Drayno's BlazeBlack2 and VoltWhite2*

I've successfully changed evolution/stats/movesets/moves/abilities/wild encounters/

And every tool or piece of knowledge I've gained along the way has been reliable, but for the life of me, I can't get these other tools to work.

And if anyone just so happens to know how I could just add in an extra area or two, like a side route, to the maps with Spikey's map editor, I'd love you forever.

I just thought it'd be cool to have an extra area for wild other wild encounters/trainers since BW2 feels so linear compared to Kanto/Hoenn.