How do you organise your boxes?

ImANinja

Box 1 is for pokemon that I use competitively (good IVs, natures, movesets) and for pokemon with moves I might need for getting around like Surf or Fly (these pokemon are at the bottom of the box). Box 2 is for random unsorted pokes. Box 3 is empty to make a clear separation, and then Box 4 and onward are every pokemon I've caught by order of national dex number. Unowns are all in order from A - ?, and multiples go by level from weakest to strongest.

• 2 weeks later...

i use almost all my boxes to organize numerically all pokemons then in my other boxes i put my events and in the last one i put my ev trained and lv 100 ones

and by name the boxes that held the 493 pkms are named numerically ex: 000-036 and like that

then the others are named events or pkmevnts and the last one in d/p is ev´d and in pl is giratina

National Dex order, but only in spots for the last Pokemon in each evolution chain. Afterwards I have the special guys, sgoing with all different Unowns, then in-game trades, Event Pokemon (if they aren't in the National Part like Darkrai is) and then my personal favourites, basically all of my trained, in-training, high levels and just those I've grown a special bond with (I get TOO attached to some of my Pokemon :P)