Pokemon Nightmare Black 2: A Hack of Pokemon Black 2

Oiawesome

~~Pokémon Nightmare Black 2~~

Hack of: Pokemon Black 2(Pokemon Bliss White 2 will be coming out when V1.0 of Nightmare B2 comes out)

Current Version: Beta 2.0(Public Beta 1, although I am actualy nearly at full version 1 in actual editing but in terms of uploading I havn't updated the download link in a while)

Last Updated: May 25th, 2013

~~What is this hack/Welcome~~

Pokemon Nightmare Black 2 is a hack where instead of making every pokemon available, I make a patch of amazing pokemon available every route, although not overpowered. And the main thing about this game is how it delivers its difficulty(which is quite high) in different ways at the same time, mainly gym leaders for example; have AIs at starting with 165 for Gym 1 DAYUM! and combined that they have the top quality pokemon like standard sets for some pokes and annoying sets for others or just powerful sets for some, combine that with the fact that they don't just have for example "water/flying then water/ground" for Gym 1, he has the newly made into Water/Dragon Dratini with dragon dance and a good attacking set! Combine that with the fact that the levels are no joke and this hack will be a trip to hell yet a glorious glimpse at heaven after you beat a gym without losing a pokemon.

~~Features/Progress~~

Beta as a whole(only goes up to your first Colress Battle)

Trainers(up to Colress)(including gyms and their sprite changes)-92%(Missed one trainer in the begining battling(route 20) route and the castelia sewers runts)

Wild Edited Pokemon-85%(Missed the castelia outside and sewers)

Editing of the pokemon- 95%(missed route 4)

Editing pokemon movesets- 25%(only got starters and route 1)

~~Screenshots~~

ROMhackScreenie1_zps94faec8d.pngROMhackScreenie2_zps7697a9a8.pngROMhackScreenie3_zps64ddf17f.pngROMhackScreenie4_zpsb27d69ca.pngROMhackScreenie5_zpsb7e27922.pngROMhackScreenie6_zps6e32cc5c.pngROMhackScreenie7_zps8e3b0438.pngROMhackScreenie8_zpsd6ab610a.pngROMhackScreenie9_zps9b6a1b88.pngROMhackScreenie10_zps2ef9bd1a.pngROMhackScreenie11_zps38b3bee9.png

~~Credits~~

KazoWar- His tools changed this hack so much especially in terms of spriting and trainer editing

The Creators of PRC(I will find their names/usernames later)- Their rom editor changed this romhack so much , 75% of this hack wouldn't have been able to work without PRCs help, especialy with move edits like Lunar Dance.

Drayano60- For giving me inspiration and giving me an example to look at(BB2 VW 2) you sir(@ DRAYANO) are a BOSS, I hope you see this, if not , ok.

Kaphotics-The inspiration I had to make it in Gen 5 with him to look up to as a fellow Rom hacker and his hacks to see to see that if he can do huge scripting events like the Chargestone Cave HACKED vid then I can make a small editing hack(although very different in skill as he far surpasses me)

And Last but not least Nintendo, it's pretty obvious why LOL.

~~Closure and Notes~~

Well I hope you enjoy this beta and future installments of this hack and possibly other upcoming hacks from me after this if I end up enjoying this, also there is no documentation for this beta since I want people to make new discoveries on their own. Also the gym leaders names will be changed to fit with the new list of leaders for this game next update and the protagonists sprites will look different; different design too obviously xD. Anyway I hope you enjoy this hack that is all from Oiawesome for today unless I can get the next update done under 1 hour and 11 minutes which would be impossible lol.Anyway I hope you enjoy~~

Patch Link:https://www.dropbox.com/s/jm085vuj7eyejfk/Pokemon%20Nightmare%20Black%202%28Beta%202%29.rar

~~Help could be useful~~

Hey guys I have one more thing to add: Help could be useful; as I need a little help with making non animating trainer sprites and editing scripts like for instance Cheren giving you work up; I did pretty much all of the hacking so far with no help from anything exept the tools so yeha it is not going to be the fastest thing;

Things that you can help with or volunteer help if you want:

- Script Editing like Gym leaders giving you an item

- Editing/finding where in the damn PPTXT I could find the list of Gym leader names for battle/trainer names for battle so I can edit gym names for this hack

- Making non animating Trainer sprites/making sprites not animate

Edited by Oiawesome
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...