Um, help?

iritegood

So I've been quite busy with school once again, and haven't even gone on pokesav.org for weeks (months?). And then I have buy a new 8GB microSD for my EDGE card (in preparation for a band trip to Boston) and I decided to put Pokemon Platinum on it. I decide to come back to pokesav.org to find a platinum-compatible version of pokesav, and lo' and behold-the site had a domain change for what I'd consider, the worse. The encouragement behind it seems rather obvious, to spread the goals and coverage of the site past just Pokesav, but I still have to ask. Why?

What happened? Is everyone I knew still here?

You guys couldn't back up teh forums? I don't have a moderator account anymore! :[

Did fenzo orchestrate a takeover of pokesav.org?

Also, I'm happy and slightly amused that it seems my PHP-pkm files list code is still live and running. I'd have expected you guys to replace it with something, urm, better.

Isn't the "why" pretty clear? You said it yourself... But maybe you should read here if you haven't already.

As for your moderator account, perhaps some kind of "former staff" rank could be put in place, but unless you're up for joining us again and staying active there's really no reason include you with the current staff. No offense.

Edited by Poryhack
typo