MYSTRY Mew and WISHMKR Jirachi 3rd Gen Save File request

totodilefan

Requesting for a Generation III .sav file of a Generation III game with a WISHMKR Jirachi and a MYSTRY Mew from reliable ones. I want both to be non-shiny and came from the actual Colosseum Bonus Disc and distribution cart (I know some members here have access to those) and I hope I got to pick its nature as well.

Also, if possible, requesting for a Generation III .sav file with a USA 10 ANIV Celebi (ID: 00010), 10ANNIV Ho-Oh and Lugia (UK), and a SPACE C Deoxys from the actual distribution cart as well. I want to get and place these on my FireRed and Emerald save file (just for personal collection, I'm just playing on an emulator), so I really hope you can help me.

Thanks! :)

Edited by totodilefan

You can find these at pkmdb.com and you can verify them by transferring to a Gen 4 game and uploading them to pokecheck.org for a legality analyses. It is highly unlikely you'll get something straight from a distro cart since it is the person's word and that's it.

In one of the Gen III threads, one of our forum posters/researchers says he got a MYSTRY Mew Kanto distro cart. He loaded this Mew up with Gen 3 move tutors for me.

https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=808132

Best of luck in finding the rest. As said, they're all on pkmdb.com and probably in other threads on this forum.