All Items/Trainer ID's/All Pokemon?

werter

Do you think that the ability to give yourself, say, 995 of every item will ever make its way into Pokegen? I must admit that I do love pokegen quiet a bit more than pokesav, but it does lack some features that I really enjoyed using. Stuff like trainer ID, secret ID, etc, editing should also be implemented, and the ability to give all ribbons, competitions, etc. I bascially would love to see pokegen have everything that pokesav offers, but then exceed it. A particular feature that I would loved for pokesav to have, but never did, is an "All Pokemon" feature, that would fill your box with one of every type of pokemon. Hopefully there would be a feature that would be like "Batch Edit" so that you could set all of their stats, levels, etc at once. I believe that would be a truly amazing feature. Just thinking out loud here. If any of these features are already in pokegen, could someone please point out to me how to do them?

Thanks!

I honestly don't see too many uses in changing the TID and SID. And while you can't give yourself all items, you can at least change the item count by going:

Tools > Items > Right-Click > Set Count

And you can give a Pokemon Ribbons by:

OT/Misc Tab > Ribbons > Ribbons (This selection will select ALL Ribbons).

As for the "All Pokemon" feature, the problem with it is that there are many variables, especially when it comes to the place where you met the Pokemon. If you want it to look legit, then that would take A LOT of time for the dev(s) to implement, like give each Pokemon the right abilities and proper meeting places.