Could someone help make this team legit too?

F2L2O2R2I2S

This is a trick room team and I want to fight my buddy with this (we both generate pokemon). But I want them to be 100% legit so we both first have to get them in a random battle (is there a better way to check legitimacy? I found something on this forum but that was from 2011 so I wasn't sure if that would still work with B/W 2)

I've used PokeGen before but only messed around with the PID finder today (I updated it to 3.1.13 today). So please do explain me what I did wrong, if that's not too much of a hassle :P

I thought the error would be in the dreamworld Slowking, the Mesprit or the Configragus (because of its hidden power PID). But when I removed them from my battle box the remaining three still didn't get in a random battle and got the "There is something wrong with your pokemon" message.

Would anyone be kind enough to help me out?

PS if you somehow manage to find a PID for Configragus with an even lower speed IV that would be great but it has to retain HP Fighting 70. (I tried 2 sp IV before but it wouldn't find a PID with high enough Sp.Att/HP).

Never mind, just leaving the PID empty before saving did the trick somehow O_o

I just went to the name rater and gave them all a nickname. And now the pokecheck legality analysis says this about all my pokemon:

Picasso\xFFFF\xFFFF\x0000\x0000

All characters in name are valid.

Invalid terminator sequence in trash bytes.

And one last thing. I can't get Cofagrigus on GTS to check it with pokecheck even after giving it a nick name (because Game Freak messed up and filtered the 'fag' in co'fag'grigus >_>).

Everything else is all good to go (well except the "probably RNG-abused IV's"

So how do fix these last things?