Need help with editing

LLVG

First of all, hi! I've been lurking in this forum for a while, and decided to register now. I might have few question about editing.

Since I'm a bit older than most of you here, I don't know new ( aka gen 3, 4, 5) Pokemon. And lacking of 1st and 2nd gen Pokemon is easy to solve using poke tools. I would edit ROM and made all Pokemon catchable, and when I catch Charmander or my favorite Squirtle, I would ditch the starter I got from one of the Poke Prof. Since I'm noob and I do not know how to edit narc files ( or ROM) without tools, and therefore I can't make BW2 (and BW is boring for me) fully enjoyable for myself ( there's no tools for BW2 yet), I decided to edit Pokemon Pearl since it's the only ROM I haven't played ( Pearl and Diamond to be correct). I've already made all Pokemon catchable, edited trainers and their Pokemon, but I have one problem. I do not know how to write events, or is it even possible. So, here's my questions:

1) how can you add or remove events from Poke Pearl it it's possible?

2) how can you edit ROM without having editing tools?

Sorry for poor English, I used to lock my English teacher in classroom and went to have beer with buds.