Delivering PokeGen pokemon with in game delivery npc

Korbl

What I mean is, the guy who stands in the Pokemart/center when you get something from going to an event, and gives it to you. The parcel courier guy, I guess.

I'm making a pokemon for my cousin as a Christmas gift, and thought it'd be cool to deliver it this way. Is it possible to create the event which generates this npc, holding a created pokemon/egg?

Answer two things for me: What game is your cousin's game and how are you planning to get the pokemon on there?

The NPC delivery guy shows up when you receive a Mystery Gift, so you'd need to create your own Wonder Card.

You can use Pokémon Mystery Gift Editor (v1.4.3). Start here because even if you make a Pokemon in Pokegen, you can't import it into the Wonder Card. Try and find one that has moves and a "location met" that is the closest to what you want to give your cousin, because these two things are not easy to edit in PMGE.

Then you can use Pokegen to either generate an AR code or put the wonder card in the save file (but that's only if you've dumped the save file to your computer).

If you go the AR route, be especially careful to follow Codr's Sticky: "Questions, answers, and troubleshooting" on proper use of these kinds of AR codes and DO NOT SAVE if the code doesn't work, or you could screw up your cousin's save =/

Not entirely certain which game he is playing, I need to check, but I know he has Black and White.

I'll try this mystery gift creation thing, but I've never done it, so I'll just keep putting the pokemon on his cartridge directly as a back up. Thanks.