Isnt it against the rules...

ashxmisty

Idk I been using Pokegen and looking at all wondercards collected but I having second thoughts if Nintendo or Game Freak knows anything about this. Technically if we are going through and finding information and data from the games we are in a way messing with their work and with Pokegen and all the others not even licensed or even properly expressed to thanking nintendos' work or they belongings with are in a way disrespectful :/ I think we might be forgetting why pokemon came into our hearts in the first place.

Idk I been using Pokegen and looking at all wondercards collected but I having second thoughts if Nintendo or Game Freak knows anything about this.

Feel free to stop using PokeGen, then.

Technically if we are going through and finding information and data from the games we are in a way messing with their work

No we aren't. In no way, shape, or form do any game researchers claim ownership of the data. What they do claim ownership over is the creation of how said data is displayed, and no one here or elsewhere is making any money off of their websites.

Everyone here and at 99% of fan sites out there are doing this out of the goodness of their hearts, in their spare time. Those that host the site do so at their own expense. The few fan sites that have tried to sell merch and whatnot (usually those dumb MMORPGs) get shut down quickly, while fan sites like us and Serebii have been around for years.

and with Pokegen and all the others not even licensed or even properly expressed to thanking nintendos' work

*eyeroll*

or they belongings with are in a way disrespectful :/

The bottom of every page on PP.org has an express message saying Nintendo, Game Freak, etc... are the copyright owners of Pokemon.

I think we might be forgetting why pokemon came into our hearts in the first place.

For someone who has done nothing but request AR codes and help with hacking, you have a strange way of showing how horrible hacking is since you use it so much.

If you have any concern about the legality of this, feel free to leave. I'll even ban you if that helps.

You're pretty much barging into here and insulting all the hard work the staff and contributors do while at the same time constantly request AR codes.

If you think its so horrible for someone to provide the materials for someone to make cheat codes, maybe perhaps you shouldn't be asking for them so much.

Let's be clear: No one here has ever given the impression that they own Pokemon or are taking credit for Pokemon. No one is using the copyright of Pokemon to make a profit. These are blatantly false statements that you made considering the front page of the site makes it clear Nintendo/Gamefreak are the copyright owners of Pokemon, not PP.

Again, if you feel so horrible about what we do here, feel free to go away and not come back.