5th Gen Random Matchup Team

MaliceWolf

Greetings. I'm pretty new to competitive battling, so I decided to make a Random Matchup team. Please rate, comment, and improve. Here's the team:

Passive Lead

Mamoswine@ Focus Sash/ Icicle Plate

Trait: Snow Cloak

Adamant (+Atk, -SAtk)

252 Atk/ 6 Def/ 252 Spe

-Ice Shard

-Endeavor

-Earthquake

-Stealth Rock

This is my lead for obvious reasons. He can set up Stealth Rocks, take down leads, and take down weather leads. I'm not too sure about the item. Focus Sash helps with Endeavor, but Icicle Plate powers up Ice Shard.

Specially Defensive Wall

Porygon2@ Eviolite

Trait: Trace

Bold (+Def, -Atk)

252 Hp/ 6 Def/ 252 SDef

-Thunderbolt

-Ice Beam

-Toxic

-Recover

My special wall. His nature and Ev's make him pretty buly and hard to kill. Thunderbolt and Ice Beam are high powered moves that can cause status problems, making him even harder to kill. Recover keeps his Hp high.

Physical Sweeper

Dragonite@ Lum Berry

Trait: Multiscale

Adamant (+Atk, -SAtk)

252 Atk/ 6 SDef/ 252 Spe

-Dragon Dance

-Outrage

-Fire Punch

-Roost

Dragonite is an extremely powerful Pokemon. With Outeage and Fire Punch, he can cause serious damage to most Pokemon. Dragon Dance powers him up even more. Roost keeps him alive longer. Lum Berry stops status problems, as paralysis/ poison/ etc can freeze him up.

Bulky RestTalk

Gyarados@ Splash Plate

Trait: Intimidate

Impish (+Def, -SAtk)

252 Hp/ 100 Atk/ 156 Def

-Rest

-Sleep Talk

-Waterfall

-Dragon Tail

This Gyarados moveset is pretty strong and can stay alive for quite some time. With Splash Plate, Waterfall becomes extremely powerful. Dragon Tail will be used to switch the opponents Pokemon if they are able to cause serious damage.

Mixed Wall

Ferrothorn@ Shed Shell

Trait: Iron Barbs

Relaxed (+Def, -Spe)

252 Hp/ 88 Def/ 168 SDef

-Spikes

-Leech Seed

-Gyro Ball

-Powet Whip

Ferothorn is very bulky and take a lot of hits. He will set up Spikes and Leech Seed to whittle down the opponents Hp. Gyro Ball on Ferrothorn is a very powerful STAB, as is Power Whip.

Bulky Special Attacker

Rotom-H@ Leftovers

Trait: Levitate

Modest (+SAtk, -Atk)

120 Hp/ 252 SAtk/ 136 Spe

-Overheat

-Thunderbolt

-Pain Split

-Will-O-Wisp

This is my special sweeper. He has great synergy with Gyarados and has only one weakness. Overheat and Thunderbolt are STABS. Pain Split will recover Rotom's Hp while lowering the opponent's. Will-O-Wisp is for status.

Well, that's the team. Any comments, help, or changes are welcomed. Thanks!