All Pokemon

Trainer JJ

Ok so i want a save that gives you all of the pokemon in their lowest form (such as a bulbisaur) and have normal abiltys (such as snorlax having immunity) and a normal lvl 1 move set with egg moves. They need to be hatched from eggs and in the pc. Any place will be fine from the eggs to be hatched will be fine and they need to have been hatched on June 24 2009. All pokemon need to be lvl 1. Also this is not needed but i would like all of the event pokemon UT. and please don't use boxes 18 and 17 thank you!

OT: JJ

ID: 51798

SID: 354907

Version: Platinum

Thanks Agian!

if nobody uploads anything i suggest just downloding the pkms 1 by one and organize them by generation thats what i did i think there is only like 10 pokemon missing that you have to make from scratch all together

Edit: if you want i could help u get all the pokemon evolved already

Edited by ~GC~

This will actually take forever. Every single pokemon. And also there is a big problem. If you tick too much Pokesav options at once, it will freeze the game. This means that in each code, it will only contain 12 Pokemon.

You could also make tiny mistakes. Just like when I make a lot of legit pokemon with legit PID and Trash bytes, etc. I made everything perfect except I accidentally put it in a Cherish Ball which stuffed the whole legality up!

This will take like 42 separate codes and a lot of effort. I don't think anyone would bother. I suggest you do it yourself.