Request: Mystery gift reset code

Ivanov

Hey; I don't know if this is the right section to ask for this but it seemed like the best place

So, I was trying to find an Action Replay code for the Movie Victini event, but i accidentally used the liberty pass code instead, and saved before talking to the dude at the Poke-Mart... Since i already used my own liberty pass, talking to that guy just yields a useless ticket that i can't remove, which i've been trying to avoid like the plague. :S

I'm still kind of an AR noob to solve this by myself so I was hoping someone could have a code that would wipe the current Mystery Gift clean, or perhaps a different code, like any random event pokemon that could overwrite it... I haven't been able to find any such code around the web, all event codes i find are to spawn pokemon in the boxes, which doesn't fix my problem...

Any help would be much appreciated :D

EDIT: I'm playing Black Version (forgot about that lol)

Well, after some searching i managed to find a wondercard code for slot one, where the liberty pass card is, so that part might no longer be necessary :) Now i'm just concerned that forcefully overwriting an unused WC might damage my game, or worse. Any thoughts?