hello! im new :)

crazyface22

sooo hello everyone my name is aaron and i came across this page from pokegts.us :)

i have pokemon black version and use the 3ds to play games. i am confused :bidoof: however as how all this work.... my main goal is to get event shymain (legendary green hedgehog pokemon) so i can transform it to sky form by receiving the flower in game.

hope some one can help me out

thanks again!

Welcome, Aaron!

I'm going to go ahead and tell you now that if you want to participate in any kind of hacking, you're going to need an original Nintendo DS. The 3DS blocks most kinds of outside hardware, such as Action Replays, which you would probably need to get your Shaymin.

but the new action replay supports 3ds :/ .... if not im sure i can get a hold of a normal ds..... so how do i generate action reply codes?

thanks a bunch for replying :)

First off, the chances of the new Action Replay living up to it's claims about the 3DS are probably slim. Nintendo is continually forcing 3DS updates down our throats, and a lot of them are designed to block hacks. Chances are, Datel is already behind Nintendo and it's probably going to stay that way.

Action Replay codes are much easier to make then you think. You'll need a program called Pokégen, which can be found on this forum. With this program you can create Pokémon or load Pokémon files, including event Pokémon (like your Shaymin). Once you have your Pokémon in the program, you can have them made into codes to replace party members or Pokémon in your PC boxes.

You can find plenty of in-depth tutorials on this forum, other Pokémon forums, or YouTube.

Have fun!