DNS error... What to do?

I keep receiving this error that is in this post's picture. I've tried reinstalling the program twice to no avail. Also, I don't have skype or steam going on. Tried to restart the modem and the router... again to no avail. Help? This is for Black/White.imagem.JPG

I'm new to this forum (just made the account lol) so I don't know where to post exactly, so forgive me. This problem with Python never happened before, I don't know why it just showed up. Heck, I've been having lots of trouble with it lately...

EDIT: Just downloaded ShinyGTS. It's not working either. Can you explain to me how to make it work?

What happens when you use ShinyGTS? Have you done any changes recently? Do you have another computer you can try on? Or another network perhaps?

Are you sure Port 80 TCP and Port 53 UDP are open and port forwarded correctly? That there are no firewalls blocking them (Windows Firewall, Router Firewall, Anti-virus)?

Yes, Port TCP 80 and 53 are open and port forwarded correctly. Firewall is deactivated. Just tried on another computer and did not work, same problem. I haven't made any changes recently, yesterday it worked, today it's being dumb and no longer is working. Restarted the computer, the modem, the router and hell itself, and still the same problem that is in the picture I posted. I'm going crazy with this...