pokegen compatability

colink

Hi everyone,very new to all this,please be patient if my questions sound dumb(i'm scottish,forty and dense).I have black-retail+ardsi+v 3.0.0b30 pokegen(which looks dynamite).The problem i am having is dragging my generated code from the my codelist section over to the left hand box-under memory card-can the code only be entered into a flashcart.sav file? If so i'm back to square one and looking to buy a flashcart-i've watched hunter 2387 clip on youtube but i'm still lost.Thank you in advance for all advice and nice one! to the originator of pokegen-Colink

If you managed to get it listed in the "My Codelist" section of the AR Manager you should be able to transfer it onto the AR. The exported codes will work on any device that support the input of Action Replay codes.

Are you getting any errors when dragging the code into your memory card?

Thank's for the prompt reply R.O.C-My ardsi has no microsd slot-my assumption was the latest fimware-v1.25-fudged this and allowed the drag into the left hand box.I have no error codes just a no entry symbol when trying to transfer the code into the box.After struggling for months with pokesav,pokegen seemed like the answer for my semi-stall-max iv'd sandstorm team.I'm so close just feel as if i am missing something very simple-thank's again Colink

Hmm. Well, I've never actually used my AR so I can't really advice you further. You can try contacting CodeJunkies support and see if they can help you with this.

In the meantime, why don't you use http://pokegts.us/upload_file.php, or create a local GTS server using ShinyGTS/IR-GTS to send the Pokemon to your game?

Pokegts looks good R.O.C had a look at a youtube tutorial and it looks straightforward-which leads me to think i will permanently wreck my wi-fi settings.i'll get a refund on my ardsi and give it a go-why did you never use your's?.Thanks for the heads up on pokegts-Colink