I need some help, please! D:

McKaela Kaiyou

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. I'll apologize ahead of time, I'm new here.

I'm preparing to hack my Platinum version to have all 493 Pokemon and all forms of said Pokemon in my storage, fully customized with awesome stats and the attacks that I want. I already have a great deal of customizing done, I'm nearly halfway through.

Today I decided that, before I pass the point of no return, I'd make sure that my hacked Pokemon would work on Battle Revolution, as... mostly, BR is the whole reason I'm hacking this in the first place. And I needed to have this all done by the 20th, it's a special birthday thing for a friend.

The problem is, they're all bad eggs when imported to BR storage.

I picked Mewtwo to test on, and no matter what I do (turning on/off Fateful Encounter, changing location of catch, making it have been an egg or not, changing the type of Pokeball from Cherish Ball to Master Ball, Pal Park, anything!) it's still registering as a bad egg. I've even looked into the Hidden Hex values and messed around with those, but so far I can't get BR to recognize it, though Platinum doesn't seem to have any problem with any of them.

Could somebody please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I've attached the file for my Mewtwo, it's a... storage file if that makes a difference?

Please note that I've gotten Pokemon that I've hacked from D/P onto BR before, including those who would have had to be brought over from Pal Park, using Cherish Ball. I don't know if Fateful Encounter would have caused them any harm, but I disabled it anyway. If it's possible to keep the Cherish Ball and Fateful Encounter, I'd really enjoy that, but I'm not going to be picky about it.

Thanks in advance for any help, and the sooner the better please! I'm hoping to have this done pretty soon...

<3

Temp.pkm

Temp.pkm

255 EVs in every stat? That's hacked.

Max contest stats? Hacked...

All ribbons? Hacked!

And your Mewtwo's PID doesn't match its IVs.

If all of your Poke are like that, then you'll need to get rid of the EVs, ribbons, and contest stats.

I'll check the rest in a bit. There's probably some other mistakes, by the looks of things...

Check this guide. It'll help a lot.

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?t=825&highlight=legal+guide

How many EVs max should I have? Also, are there any particular ribbons I cannot have? I'll definitely want to have it... as... annoyingly hacked as possible. xD;

But, I'll definitely try it, gimme just a sec to test it, and I'll edit this post if something goes wrong still. Thank you. <3

Edit: Removing all the ribbons, changing the EVs to 85, and cleared the contest stats and it recognized it on BR. I'd still definitely like to know the max I can have for EVs, contest stats, and which ribbons it will allow. ...Now I just have to change all 220-something Pokemon I've created to match that. T-T *Also experements further to see if she has to have them caught via Pal Park to look legit to BR or if she can have a Mewtwo hatched from an egg and the game won't spaz... among other things. >.>;

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Edit 2:

And your Mewtwo's PID doesn't match its IVs.

How do you catch that exactly? The IVs were made before I changed the PID, then I just selected the shiny and the quirky and the... one/two... thing... (which I have no idea what those really mean just yet), and... it gave me that number (after I randomized for... a while to get a 13 somewhere in there, maybe I'm a bit too picky). x.x;

Uhm... try this. For a legal PID.

Make Mewtwo's IVs first.

Then go to PID/IV.

Click Generate.

It should come up with a list of possible PIDs. Make sure it's Type 1 for Mewtwo.

You can have 510 EVs at max.

And... for ribbons, you shouldn't have (For Poke originally from Sinnoh):

Blue, Green, Red, Legend, History, Record, World, Earth, Sky, Land, Marine, Artist, National, Country, Classic, Carnival, Festival, Premier... er, I think that's all of them.

But ribbons shouldn't matter, as I have a hacked Flygon with all ribbons that passed PBR's check.

You can have Fateful on, too. I made a fan-made event that passed PBR's check.

And I don't know about the Max for Contest Stats, but I just know, it can't be maxed in everything.

Heh... did... that help?

Yes, that helped immensely, thank you. <3 What does type one and type two really mean, though? O.o Generate is what I clicked but... eh, I guess things sometimes screw up? xD; The PID didn't cause BR any grief anyway, so I'll probably leave it as-is. 510 EVs max, alright, so the "all 85" option will work fine, then. I'm definitely going to toy with it a bit, but otherwise, that really worked. <3 Thank you again. n.n