Hello!

Crystal Walrein

Well, here's another forum I never really thought much to join.

I'm Crystal Walrein (CW for short in some circles), and I've been a Pokémon fan practically since its inception — yes, I'm the equivalent of a crotchety old man in the fold, I realise that. I've been a member of several Pokémon forums over my lifetime, and sometimes things have worked out well and other times not.

So, there you are. Me in a nutshell.

(On another note, I notice that there aren't any rules regarding signatures. One thread referred to the general rules thread, but that link was dead (the same dead link exists in the FAQ thread). Anybody care to fill me in on this?)

Hello there. Maybe my signature may help you link to the rules. Where is this dead link by the way? I can fix that if you want me to.

There used to be a rule regarding signature dimensions, but I don't see that anymore. They even added a hack to cut down the viewable signature, which in my opinion, was a terrible idea. But I suppose all I can say is: keep it reasonable. I think we're all grown up by now to realise how signatures should be. Yours is fine, so no worries.

The Rules