Save PokéDex?

JustRob

Hello,

Is there a way in PokéGen (or PokéSav) to save the PokéDex from your savegame? I want to start a new game in HeartGold, but I don't want to lose my PokéDex progress, and I'd also like to keep my National Dex.

Is it possible somehow?

Why even bother replying if you're going to be no help at all ?

I could've said nothing at all and left you wondering if you were missing out on some feature that PokeGen doesn't even have. With some time of your own, you could actually use PokeGen to FIGURE OUT how to copy the save file data yourself. It's not my responsibility or obligation to explain this to you though.

I could've said nothing at all and left you wondering if you were missing out on some feature that PokeGen doesn't even have. With some time of your own, you could actually use PokeGen to FIGURE OUT how to copy the save file data yourself. It's not my responsibility or obligation to explain this to you though.

Why do you have to be such a dick ? If you really wanted to help you would do this for me.

Are you going to pay me? Then I'll take the time to spoon feed you information, since I'll be getting something out of it. No? Great, spend some time and figure it out.

Do you get it now? You're probably beyond clueless as to how much time has been spent on PokeGen, and are seemingly unappreciative as quite a few are. You just want more and more done for you. Clearly I'm the one doing something wrong.