Having problem Drag-and-dropping multiple .PKM files

Domokun

Hello there. I am having problems drag-and-dropping multiple .pkm files into Pokegen. Here's what I did:

- Highlighted exactly 493 Pokemon from one folder.

- Dragged it into Box 1, slot 1. This will cause Pokegen to add it all until Box 17.

- Changed box to make the mini Pokemon to show. Highlighted one each box to make the Box Pokemon count says 30. (Edit: This is a known issue)

- It seems to work right, but wait. After saving, then loading. Only the First, Last (I'm not really sure) and the ones that I highlighted/moved were saved. Meaning Box1 Slot1, Box 17 Slot 13, and other Pokemon you moved or highlighted.

What I did to resolve the bug:

- Dragged them all again.

- Dragged one Pokemon from Box1 Slot1 to Slot2, 3... until 30. Same goes to All other boxes, meaning I must change the position of all Pokemon to make them permanent.

- Saved, saw that it worked.

I don't know if I'm in the right forum, or it's already a known issue, but I think it's not wrong to post it right here, just so you guys know. Thanks a lot. Great program. :)

Edit: It seems that I'm having the same problem as this guy: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?17733-RESOLVED-Dragged-and-dropped-Pok%E9mon-don-t-save

I'm using 3.0.0b29.