pokegen guide for gen 4. pkm files?

TeamRocketCollector

Hello everyone. I've really enjoyed using this site as my number 1 resource for help on anything pertaining to pokemon. I also enjoyed the guide Acanto made for pokegening 5th gen pokemon. This made me wonder if there is a guide for making pokemon with pokegen for Gen 4 games? I understand there is a way to make them appear traded from gen 4 games to black/white, but i am curious as to how to make legal pokemon just for gen 4 games. I have searched everywhere on the forums for such a guide but have found none. I've been having problems especially with the PID generating for the pokemon. Unfortunately, the pid for gen 4 pokemon files are related to the trainer id and sid, pokemon's nature, iv's, shininess, and gender. I find it much more difficult to create pokemon for my HG than for my White. If anyone can help, i'd greatly appreciate it. Or if someone could post a link to something that may help me (which i may have overlooked), i'd be greatful as well.

On a side note, Congrats project pokemon on your event gallery, this will help many people.

**Note: i am not using these pokemon for random battles through wifi. I just want to have them for collection purposes or for friendly battles. I loath cheating with a burning passion and certainly don't want to cause any more trouble for people in random wifi battles who are just looking to have fair fun.

Thanks in advance

Very interesting....

After some more searching i found out a set of nearly flawless iv's to give a pokemon without making it illegal. So now i guess my question is this, how can i take apart the pid found in a pokegen PID (found with the PID finder) so i can change the sid, id, nature, gender, and ability to my liking and then make a new legal pid? this is almost asking how to make a pid in gen 4 from scratch, but i figured it would be easier to ask how to find these now that i found a good iv set for the pokemon i create. It sure is a lot easier making a pid in gen 5 than in gen 4 since gen 4 pid's have a relation to ivs as well. nintendo sure didn't think this through when they thought that getting rid of this relation to iv's in pid for gen 5 would make things more difficult to create legal pokemon in gen 5 lol

also, would anyone happen to know which digits of the pid correspond the the various relations? (nature, gender, iv's, ability)

Sadly once again my noobness astounds me. Not only did i find out this thread shouldn't be here but i also found the answer to my question. Please disregard this thread. I am deeply sorry to clutter this category with a pointless thread. If i knew how to delete it i would. But i assume only authority have that power. Once again very sorry for this.