how can i make an egg?

Hordraric

what i wanted to say was "found a topic that talk about how to make eggs on pokegen". ive done that stuff and still it makes me bad egg, i need to choose the 1st evolution: for example if i want to make a milotic i need to do a feebas egg?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You can make a Milotic egg, that isn't the problem. To make an egg, you need to first make the Pokémon totally as normal, without thinking about it as an egg. You need to set where the egg was received (I would recommend that under the "Met" tab you put "Day-Care Couple" as its encounter location, set its level to 1, on the "Encounter" drop-down list set it to "Egg/Pal Park..." etc and tick the "As Egg" box, but don't change anything underneath the checkbox). Give the Pokémon a Pokémon ID, give it whatever moves you want it to have when it hatches, give it EVs if you like, because they will be there when it hatches. Once you're done hacking the Pokémon (without thinking of it as an "egg"), just go back to the "Main" tab and check the "Egg" box at the bottom. That should be everything you need to do.