HGSS Trainer's Pokémon and encounter edit

I searched a little and couldn't find a thread regarding my problem. Mods feel free to close.

It's been 6 years since I last hacked. Now I can't find the right editor. I want to do the following:

• Change the Pokémon that can be encountered in each route/cave of Johto.
  • Change the Pokémon that are used by other trainers, mainly GL and Elite.

I mean, Falkner using Hoothoot and Murkrow instead of Pidgey and Pidgeotto.

There must be an editor for this to HGSS (english), but I can't find it. Please, help me.

Yes, I think this is the right editor, thanks.

I tried to change a trainer's party in a HG ROM but it accuses "A communication error has occured." after the title screen when I load a sav file. When I try to start a new game it works properly until it freezes in a black screen when the game begins. And there's no sound, it's all mute.

Also, I couldn't find where to change the Pokémon encounters, but I'll try in another computer with more RAM memory, maybe it will work better then. Thank you, Booster.

Edited by Duke R

Uhum, I get it. When I click "Maps" nothing happens, but that must be some low memory issue of my notebook. I'll try at a higher performance computer and see what happens.

As for the emulation problem, I used DeSmuME and No$GBA, but it still doesn't work. I guess I'll edit from the beginning.

Thanks again!

Oh, I finally understand what was going wrong!

When I clicked Set ROM it was taking too long until that window disapperars, so I always closed it until the the ROM was completely read. I found out by your last comment and by reading the log where it said there was no mapname.bin file. Now the ROM is running I can change the encountered and Trainer's Pokémon. I just wanted to make a simple edit of HGSS with only Gen II or Gen II related Pokémon (a total of 151 with Magikarp and Gyarados).

Thank you so much!