Hello to everyone!

Hax

I've been lurking these boards for a while, (mostly for PokeGen info) figured it was time I make an account. Name's Buddy, you can call me that or Hax.

Quick info:

- Been playing Pokemon since I got Pokemon Stadium on the N64 as a kid

- I don't do competitive battling. I may fiddle with teams, but I just don't see the appeal.

- I do think hacked Pokemon are wrong to use over WiFi, but I think making legitimacy a big deal is idiotic. (Although it's a fun challenge to make pokemon who could get around legality checkers.)

- I'm a proud supporter and user of PokeGen, ShinyGTS, PokeCheck, Pokemon Selector, and RNG.

- Obviously, my favorite Pokemon is Haxorus.

P.S. I realize my title says meddling kid, but it's referring to my relative lack of experience with Pokemon creation, not my age. :bidoof:

HAX is my enemy!

If you know me enough then the above statement will actually make sense. But don't worry about it for now.

I'm sure "meddling kid" is a reference from Scooby Doo, or so I believe. Either way, welcome to Project Pokemon and enjoy your stay.

I was rather freaked out about Haxorus in the early days of BW metagame. I thought it looked cool but it was the perfect example of "power creep". Now everyone thinks it's overrated. What a shame. Nonetheless, you have got good tastes there. Haxorus is pretty awesome.