Pokemon BW Random Encounters Lua Script

This is a Lua script for DeSmuME to be used with Pokemon Black and White. The Lua dlls need to be placed in the DeSmuME folder. It modifies the encounter data to make random Pokemon appear in the wild. The Pokemon are always at their first stage. Most water Pokemon appear while surfing and fishing, but some can still be found on grass. Legendary Pokemon appear in shaking grass and surfing or fishing spots. Most Pokemon with alternate forms can be found in any of their forms.

Please report any bugs to KazoWAR@yahoo.com

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3706406/Files/BW%20Random%20Encounters.rar

Pokemon BW Random Encounters Lua Script 2

This is a Lua script for DeSmuME to be used with Pokemon Black and White.

The Lua dlls need to be placed in the DeSmuME folder.

It modifies the encounter data to make random Pokemon appear in the wild.

The Pokemon are found at appropriate levels. Example: Bulbasaur can be found in level ranges of 2 - 15, 16 - 31 for Ivysaur, and 32+ for Venusaur. Pokemon with evolution requirements that are not level based have a set of level ranges based on evolution requirement.

Most water Pokemon appear while surfing and fishing, but some can still be found on grass.

Legendary Pokemon appear in shaking grass and surfing or fishing spots.

Most Pokemon with alternate forms can be found in any of their forms.

Please report any bugs or suggestions to improve this script to KazoWAR@yahoo.com

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3706406/Files/5th%20Gen%20Random%20Encounters.rar

Edited by KazoWAR
version 2

any good spots for me to read up on lua, kazo? i've not used it before, but it seems like it could come in very handy.

Not really sure, if you all ready know a programming language, then picking up lua should be really easy. All I did was Google around for some examples to see the proper syntax for lua.

• 3 months later...

Well playing I realized this script was sligltly off.

I will not link to the file but Ill exlaion what is wrong.

IT appears that KazoWAR has mixed up Beautifly min and max level with Cascoon

So you would find Beautifly between the levels of 7 and 9 and Cascoon between 10 and 100

a simple fix is below, just use find a fix the values...

elseif Pokemon == 265 then MinLevel = 2 MaxLevel = 6 GrassPokemon() -- Wurmple
   elseif Pokemon == 266 then MinLevel = 7 MaxLevel = 9 GrassPokemon() -- Silcoon
   elseif Pokemon == 267 then [b]MinLevel = 10 MaxLevel = 100[/b] GrassPokemon() -- [b]Beautifly[/b]
   elseif Pokemon == 268 then [b]MinLevel = 7 MaxLevel = 9[/b] GrassPokemon() -- [b]Cascoon[/b]
   elseif Pokemon == 269 then MinLevel = 10 MaxLevel = 100 GrassPokemon() -- Dustox

• 7 months later...

This is a Lua script for DeSmuME to be used with Pokemon Black and White. The Lua dlls need to be placed in the DeSmuME folder. It modifies the encounter data to make random Pokemon appear in the wild. The Pokemon are always at their first stage. Most water Pokemon appear while surfing and fishing, but some can still be found on grass. Legendary Pokemon appear in shaking grass and surfing or fishing spots. Most Pokemon with alternate forms can be found in any of their forms.

Please report any bugs to KazoWAR@yahoo.com

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3706406/Files/BW%20Random%20Encounters.rar

Pokemon BW Random Encounters Lua Script 2

This is a Lua script for DeSmuME to be used with Pokemon Black and White.

The Lua dlls need to be placed in the DeSmuME folder.

It modifies the encounter data to make random Pokemon appear in the wild.

The Pokemon are found at appropriate levels. Example: Bulbasaur can be found in level ranges of 2 - 15, 16 - 31 for Ivysaur, and 32+ for Venusaur. Pokemon with evolution requirements that are not level based have a set of level ranges based on evolution requirement.

Most water Pokemon appear while surfing and fishing, but some can still be found on grass.

Legendary Pokemon appear in shaking grass and surfing or fishing spots.

Most Pokemon with alternate forms can be found in any of their forms.

Please report any bugs or suggestions to improve this script to KazoWAR@yahoo.com

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3706406/Files/BW%20Random%20Encounters%202.rar

Links are down, could anyone upload the 2nd one somewhere for me please, I've also emailed the OP.

Cheers guys.

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...