Game Time Edit AR Code erases Munna Musical? (Black)

Drawxne

So recently I booted up my copy of Black with the Game Time = 00:00 code activated, but once I got past the title screen and to the main menu to load my game, I got a message saying that my Pokemon Musical data had been erased. I went to the Musical, and sure enough, the Munna musical was gone. I turned my game off without saving, afraid that if I did save I would get a GL error when I next tried to access the GL. Can anyone verify an error code with the game time AR codes, or could I simply alter my game time and redownload the Munna Musical next time I game sync?

So recently I booted up my copy of Black with the Game Time = 00:00 code activated, but once I got past the title screen and to the main menu to load my game, I got a message saying that my Pokemon Musical data had been erased. I went to the Musical, and sure enough, the Munna musical was gone. I turned my game off without saving, afraid that if I did save I would get a GL error when I next tried to access the GL. Can anyone verify an error code with the game time AR codes, or could I simply alter my game time and redownload the Munna Musical next time I game sync?

I am sorry to say that...but you can actually not re-download it.....as the same happend to me without even used this kind of code nor having an AR plugged in while gamesync.....but there´s a little hope that there will be more musical backgrounds in the future as there´s so many space on the GL page......and then i´ll hope to get a non-standart musical bg too! :D

So I cannot redownload the Munna Musical? That's just strange...

not untill they made another one.....yes it´s hard....but it seems - as in the previous generations - USA, Europe and the rest of the world would not be able to get all the stuff the Japanese guys get.....as we have no poke Sma!, no Poke-Centers+Poke-Café and so on......so we would not be able to obtain the starters, Arceus, special DreamHouse nor the interior of that....as there are no plans to bring that stuff to us....but there´s a little bit hope that they might do it via games on pokemon.com! :D