Program doesn't read .pkm files if you drag directly.

Avery Goodgame

I tried just dragging a few .pkm's into it, and they all turned out almost completely wiped, save for name, PID, and a few other things. IV's, EV's, and everything else wasn't there.

This is obviously fixed by simply taking the non-lazy route and selecting load from file, but just a bug I thought I'd share.

There's an issue that causes Pokemon dragged into the boxes to always be placed into box 1, but aside from that, nothing else has been reported. I don't see how this could even be doing what you're claiming if you're using the same .pkm file when doing both things.

No, I'm talking about dragging it onto the program when it's not opened.

Or assigning the .pkm association with the program.

Whenever loading a .pkm file without explicitly going to file>open, it doesn't read it properly.

Without the program open, try dragging a .pkm file onto the shortcut/program file.

Nothing but attributes like the name, level, PID, and a few other things is read.

It used to work, now it doesn't.

And yes, I am using the same file.

Just a small blip pertaining to quick individual file viewing.

Also, I owe enormous thanks to you for making this program, and in no way do I mean to try to annoy you with pointing out a possibly trivial bug such as this, but instead to try to assist you in working towards an even better creation.

• 2 months later...