Help Testing my GTS.

Atamisc119

I'm pretty new to this GTS transfer method. I have mine up and running, and working locally. I was wondering if I could get someone to test it on the public side. All my friends seem a little busy :mad: But anyways, if anyone has the time, my DNS is 24.151.22.240 and I'm currently just running Gen IV Pokemon using HyperGTS. I haven't been able to get IR-GTW B/W to send more than one pokemon without my input, and I also lack the b/w pkm files to start that.

First make sure you can access it using the DNS it gives you (not your local IP). If you can, first go into your router settings and forward port 53 UDP and port 80 TCP. Next test them here: http://whatsmyip.org/ports/. Lastly, check your firewall settings and make sure that port 53 and 80 are allowed and anything that may block the GTS program are turned off.

Post back with results, also if you have the ports forwarded correctly but the scanner tells you it's not open then it's probably a port that is blocked by your ISP (I have this issue with port 53 UDP which prevents me from hosting, this is bound to be a recurring thing).

First make sure you can access it using the DNS it gives you (not your local IP). If you can, first go into your router settings and forward port 53 UDP and port 80 TCP. Next test them here: http://whatsmyip.org/ports/. Lastly, check your firewall settings and make sure that port 53 and 80 are allowed and anything that may block the GTS program are turned off.

Post back with results, also if you have the ports forwarded correctly but the scanner tells you it's not open then it's probably a port that is blocked by your ISP (I have this issue with port 53 UDP which prevents me from hosting, this is bound to be a recurring thing).

For me, it says port 80 and 53 are timed out. Is that good?