Setting up Parallel-Running Servers on IRC via Trillian?

Okami

Just wondering if anyone knows how. I've been trying to figure it out so I can run both the Project Pokemon IRC (irc.defianceuo.com::6667) and the Facebook Pokemon Adventure IRC (irc.darkmyst.org::6667) at the same time without complications.

Unfortunately, I cannot have just one or the other. I need both for specific reasons! :P

So if any of you have any suggestions (that's NOT 'switch to mIRC' or something related!) please tell me.

Version information: TrillianPro3, U3-USB edition

Thanks much!

Well I decided to see If I could do what you wanted and it works just fine for me.

Trillian > Connections > Manage Connections

You should be at the Identities and Connections Window now click +Add New Connection and select IRC.

Now just fill out the information:

Server Alias: ProjectPokemon

Server: irc.defianceuo.com::6667

Nickname/Username/Userinfo: Okami (or whatever else you want to go by)

When You're done filling the boxes out click on 'Connect'

Repeat the same process to add the other server as well.

Now if you want to show both 'chats' at the same time open up your Trillian BuddyList and above 'My Contacts' you see the bubbles representing AIM/ICQ/MSN/YAHOO/IRC click on IRC and a dropdown list will appear with the two servers you've added in. Go to the one that is not showing the chat and select 'Show Status Window' and it'll bring up the chat for the chosen server. Hopefully this makes sense to you :kikkoman:

P.S.: Switch to mIRC :D

Edited by Kaarosu
Decided to be annoying with the P.S. lol

It does! And I've tried that before, but it's always like original IRC account boots out the second one. Like, it won't let me have more than one account. =/

Like, I try to hit Connect or Change (So I can add my auto identify and such) and it disappears. Any ideas there?

EDIT

Oh wow, I just figured it out! It was because I was accidentally adding "Okami" to the Server Alias! I guess that means I need to fix the other one now lol