(Black)Code Request: Complete Pokedex[Non-glitched]

Rizen

I'm looking for a Complete Pokedex code that will not give me the 13204 error. Not sure if it's even possible to find, but it's worth a try.

Thanks in advance.

In return, an extremely easy-to-use site for Pkm transfer for GTS: Here.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/ds/results.jsp?error_code=13204&system=DS&locale=en_US

What makes you think the Pokedex data is the issue here? I know the short codes floating around fill the data improperly, but I'd be surprised if that's actually stopping internet battles. Also, I filled my Pokedex with PokeGen (Since, you know, PokeGen does it properly.) and was able to do a random battle just fine.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/ds/results.jsp?error_code=13204&system=DS&locale=en_US

What makes you think the Pokedex data is the issue here? I know the short codes floating around fill the data improperly, but I'd be surprised if that's actually stopping internet battles. Also, I filled my Pokedex with PokeGen (Since, you know, PokeGen does it properly.) and was able to do a random battle just fine.

After I used the code to clear my Pokedex, everything worked fine. I had my fully upgraded pokedex when I used the code, as well, so it's not an error because I didn't have my National dex. Finished the story-line, as well. And by using Pokegen to Complete your pokedex, do you mean putting each Pokemon individually into a code, then generating it with the Pokemon with the Pokedex option enabled? If so, I'm using the original AR, and the extremely long code would freeze my game.

And by using Pokegen to Complete your pokedex, do you mean putting each Pokemon individually into a code, then generating it with the Pokemon with the Pokedex option enabled?

Uh... I have no idea why you'd think it works that way. There's a whole dialog for the Pokedex that makes it clear how it works. The dialog also has some buttons on it, with very clear labels, that accomplish a particular task with a single click.

If so, I'm using the original AR, and the extremely long code would freeze my game.

Yes, I'm aware of the patheticness of the AR hardware. The only option at this point is to use a save file, unless you have enough knowledge of AR code structure to fix the code yourself.

...What?

I'm asking, in the Tools->Code Generator on PokeGen, If you enable the "Pokedex" option, and press generate, then copy the code, Create a New Cheat in ARCM, Put the cheat on your AR, Put your game-card in, activate the cheat, and press Select in-game, will it Complete the entire pokedex, or only the Pokemon you chose in the dialog.

Is that simple enough? What you just said was irrelevant, nor did it even remotely answer my question. Before trying to be satirical, pay attention.

I ask this, because upon hovering over the "Pokedex" option in the Code Generator interface, it says "Check this to output codes for the Pokedex data. The number of codes generated for this is fairly long, so keep that in mind. etc..." It's unclear what data for the Pokedex it's outputting, the whole Pokedex or just the Pokemon you included in the code.

will it only add the Pokemon you have in the Pokegen dialog, or will it add every Pokemon?

PokedexDialog.png

CodesDialog.png

If I have to further explain this, you're on your own. I've done way more than I should have to already.

What's even better is the fact that you can't use the codes regardless because you only have an AR with no save file editing capability (Which you're already aware of.), yet you're still asking things like this. Then you have the audacity to start to get hostile with me when you're the one wasting others' time by not spending your own to figure out your OWN problem. (Note: If you REALLY think that the Pokedex code length is determined by the currently selected Pokemon in the main dialog or something [wtF?], why not deselect one and see if the code length changes? Oh wait, that'd mean helping yourself.)

"Go to Options->Pokedex" would suffice for a good answer, considering I was obviously confused about what to use. Entire discussion was misleading. Ugh. When in doubt, give the obvious and easy answer.

Side note: That method worked with my AR, actually.

• 3 months later...

Ok, in advance, I really apologize if I come off sounding rude or demanding. It's my frustration coming through, as well as I seem to be consistently bad at picking a "good"/"polite" way to say things, so I just say it the way I would in person. Really, sorry. I've been really wanting to use the Pokedex feature, so that's where the frustration is coming from...

Woah. So, you guys have been able to use the PokeGen Dex-generated code THROUGH AN ACTION REPLAY DS(i) to affect your game's Pokedex? I've tried it multiple times, and it always just freezes when it starts loading the codes. I have no others turned on, and it's an up-to-date ARDSi, on Japanese White/Black.

Are you sure the code isn't just too long? Because that's what I've heard in multiple places...

I've also heard something about a firmware update for the ARDSi, but that it only applies to the MicroSD-slot versions of the ARDSi. Does that mean the PokeGen Dex code ONLY works on an updated ARDSi-MicroSD-slot? Or should it work on a regular ARDSi that is up to date on firmware?

And, if it DOES have to be the Micro SD version... where the heck can I buy one? I can't find one anywhere, not at stores, and not online (especially not on Datel's site...). If it's not really available, then it's not possible for many people to make use of PokeGen's Dex Code at all. So, is it possible you might consider looking into a way it could be shorter? Like, making it so certain options are always on, like the multi-languages and Forms and Shiny, and just have people choose the Pokemon? Maybe as an option, so you could still have the totally-customizable code as well?

Sorry, I just had to ask, since I LOVE PokeGen, and would really be depressed to find that one of it's very best features is completely useless to me (and anyone else stuck in my boat).

edit: Ok, after numerous tries, I FINALLY noticed that when I copy the code over to the ARDSi, it simply erases the code, or replaces it with a different code's data. No wonder it wouldn't work. So, does that mean that ONLY the MicroSD version works? If so, bummer.

Edi2: I've kept looking around, and finally noticed the comments of AR's limitations. UGH. Sorry, I'd missed those; I guess that tells me it does require the MicroSD version... which I have no idea how to get.

Sigh. Well, I'll keep hoping the code somehow gets shorter, or something; and I'll stop bugging around with requests for it. Again, sorry.

Edited by jariesuicune